.

Wednesday, July 16

Debate of professional attack?

I am actually going to give some deeper review of personal thoughts of the Debate; but I will let the politician blogs rant about it for now. From my own perspective; the debate had given us deeper info of what really happen and how things are seen by both very different parties.


We the Rakyat will still contemplate and waiting for a solution for all this.


I wonder how the Minister of Information comes up with his puzzled answers. (I am refraining myself to address the minister as something not nice, as in a debate that’s what he can do best anyway)


Well, hope they will review fuel matters for better future planning. And please for the love of Allah and our country, keep matters professional.


Who wants to listen from a severe-hormone-problematic librarian?


Okay for now.


Have to concentrate on my daily goals here.

Bye.

No comments: