.

Wednesday, July 16

Beauty Tag

I’m not tagged but I am bored and like to kill my time so be it.


My Foundation:
I’m using Bodyshop sheer tint enhancer and 2-way foundation. Easy.


My Mascara:
Estee Lauder’s (it comes with the hantaran) and I don’t use it quite often.


My Day Cream:
Dermalogica oil control lotion. But still my forehead can be seen shining from far.


My Essential Beauty Product:

For hair
- Head and Shoulder’s. Good for covered-all-day hair like mine.
-Hair Cream – I cant remember the name; but it also act as a hair mask. Bought it in Guardians’s Pharmacy.


For Face
-Facial Clay Cleanser
-Facial Scrub
-Toner
-Face lotion


For body
-Scrub
-Lux
-Body lotion ~ used like 2-3 months once, according to mood and time.

My Favorite Makeup Product:
-Eyeliner- makes my sepet eyes look bigger


My Perfume:
-Gucci Envy ~ darling husband gave it to me
-Stella McCartney
-DKNY


My Nails:
-nothing interesting here.
My Feet:
-nothing interesting here too.
My Hands:
-hand lotion whenever I’m in the office.


Three Beauty Products to bring on a deserted island:
-Sanitary wipes
-Nail clipper
-hmm.. cant think of any. Why do we need beauty products when we are actually have to be worried of being deserted? Isk..


Women I admire for their beauty:
-International: Ms. Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie
-Local: Deanna Yusof (???) and err.. sape semua pun cantik


Women with the Best Sense of Style:
-Waheeda (relax version of her..)


My Ultimate Dream:
- In beauty sense, to preserve my beauty features as long as I could. Haha


How Do I Define Womanhood:
-Hmm.. let see, when they reach puberty?



My Favorite Fashion Publication:
-Women’s weekly and Cleo.

Thank you. Have a nice dinner.

No comments: