.

Monday, March 16

Birthday tag from Mummy Zura

I have been tag by Mommy Zura. (macam tau2 je birthday aku lagi 2-3 hari kan..).. So I'm going to give some hints on what I want for my birthday.

The rules:

1) Make a list of what u want on your birthday

i. To have so much money; so I can payback my study loan in full.

ii.A new purse; a new handbag, a new cat; a new shoes; a new everything money can, and cannot buy.

iii.To have a beautiful babies soon. (Pray for me babes!)

iv.To have a full-body treatment at some lavishly looking spa.

v.To have my old toned body back (God help me!!)

So, another 5 of my wishes (that is not my main priority right now but it is my wish list so i can do whatever I want, no?) will be;

a. A holiday with friends/families/hubby overseas. Maybe Gold coast.

b. A new watch.

c. A big bungalow house with contemporary-Japanese style architecture.

d A new set of makeup.


So I want to tag;

1. Adam Arjuna
2. Kematz Hassanz
3. Reez Berry
4. Chics
5. Lara Hati
6. Noktah Hitam


Okay. Need to switch off the dream light off for now.

2 comments:

Jasfyra said...

wah..dah plan nk baby ye?insyaAllah ada rezeki tuh..amin..

Naftalena 'Nafty' said...

amiiinn..