.

Thursday, July 16

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue cold moon?

Is that lyric right or I have to kill myself?


Nevermind.


Today..


1. I had a meeting at 10am, and I have to come in early (at 9.00am) and I need stay until 8.00pm. Officially today I am all burned-out.

2. I have made some call to the necessary people and organization and I think I have it clear by now.

3. Have you ever have the thought of not having the guts to do something incredibly simple and silly to be gutsy about? I have and I would like to overcome my silly-noia. Help!

One thing for quickie, I have been with this company for 2 years and a month now. Wow. Talk about loyalty and dedication (not to mention my hardwork and self-proclaim success.)

Huhu.


Well, everything have it ends.

2 comments:

Adam Arjuna said...

hohooo..
yeah..so... is this place is the most loyalty place for u to work with ever..?? or... have a thought of moving... may be end of this year.. :P


bagus la kalu dah loyal tu...
bonus naik byk jgn lupa blanja... ekeke

Unknown said...

Adam: bonus naik banyak..

what a wish.

Tapi, Insyaallah akan dibelanjakan.. NGD je mampu.. boleh.. hehe