.

Monday, February 8

The Catostrophe of mismanagement of time.

Next week will be the semester break for us. Like, already??? I just in a verge of accepting the reality that I am a student just yet, and its already mid-term?


*panic mode on*


This means that I will be splurge with the un-real heaven of time before the hell starts. Aigh.


By the way, my husband and I have been planning ( well, not a sit-down-and-talk but kind of raising up the matter while chatting) to have a quick getaway before our next getaway include strollers and diapers (we have another 5-6 months to ourselves before the baby arrives), and with the opportunity of CNY break it will be a fun treat to both of us.


So, where to go and suitable for relaxing? I opt for beaches, but I have no idea where.


Seeing that I have only this week to get into my paperwork, I will try my best to manage and squeeze as much as possible for it to be started and stroll along over the weekends. I really don't want to ruin my CNY holiday, I miss cuddling and walking hand-in-hand with my hubby and I want to do it guilt-free and stress-free.


Till then.

No comments: