.

Monday, July 11

Inner thought to be shared.

How the days treating you so far? Good? Alhamdulillah..



1. My husband will be off to some management courses in Seremban, hence the pang of loneliness (pre-mediate for a drama queen like me and Ayra). I dont know how I will manage without him for a few days. nanti balik cepat ye bang...

2. Ayra is getting bigger, and she's about to turn 1 during the first day of Ramadhan this year. I have planned to have a little breaking fast plus doa selamat at the surau, and now is calculating the reasonable budget for it. Do we have to buy cakes? bukan org bukak puasa carik nasik? over tak kalau nak letak belon2 bagai? Ayra nak pakai ape? Makbapak Ayra pulak macamana? nvm, brainstorming will be conducted after the chef return from Seremban.

3. I think I have to start blogging actively from now on, to improve my (inner) conversation, writing skillls. My writing is running on rust surface, and dont get me started on my speaking ability. I am very worried about how am I going to handle a class full of students with my thick-asian tongue that jokingly direct-translate everything? I'm not sure whether it is a good thing or a bad thing.

4. It is official now that I have become a staff of public institutions. Alhamdulillah, kije gomen mokcik ni hihihihi.. I have a very long way to go as for learning will be the one thing that never had an end.


Tara! I have to get back to some paperwork (plus other sideseeing virtually)

No comments: