.

Thursday, November 20

Busy.

I am sorry, Mommy. I dont have the time nor the strength to squeeze any ideas from my scattered, vulnerable brain to do this tag earlier.


It is called 'Tag of a Seven Wonders'. Here goes,




7 ciri wanita/lelaki idaman anda
-- Tall
-- Handsome
-- Financially stable
-- Funny
-- Romantic
-- Accepting that he is going to spend his lifetime with someone whose mood swings change every minutes of a day.
-- well, I want my hubby. period.

7 wanita/lelaki yang pernah anda minati sepanjang hidup
Guys
-- Anuar Zain (the voice of a teardrops in my veins)
-- Afdlin Shauki (he's genius!!)
-- Akil Hayy (kiut and alim and funny..)
-- Aznil ( versatile.. plus he have a good head on his shoulder)
-- AJ of BSB ( you're the one for me.. you're my ecstacy.. you're the one in neeed..)
-- The guy behind Google
-- The guy behind Facebook

Girls
-- Mariah Carey
-- Siti Nurhaliza
-- My late grandmother
-- ntah la sape lagi..


7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan seseorang yang anda minati*
-- butterflies in my stomach
-- clumsy
-- appreciated
-- At last, at least there is someone finding me attractive


7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama pasangan anda*
-- Borneo
-- Mauritius
-- Sydney
-- London
-- Paris
-- Koh Samui
-- Mecca ( the list can go on..and on.. and on..)

7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin akan anda hadiahkan pada pasangan anda
-- Perfume set
-- A tie
-- Shirts
-- Belt
-- Wallets
-- A kiss.. followed by explicit behavior one can never tell it to the world..( ahaks!)
-- My loyalty and undivided love..

7 tajuk lagu yang akan anda nyanyikan untuk pasangan anda*
-- Happy Birthday
-- Iyok, iyok sayang saya bernama ****, ye jiwa, ye raga, ye sayang saya..
-- Hello, is it me you looking for?
-- You will always be my baby
-- ntah.. ( I am 100% sure that my husband will appreciate more if I shut up and express my love gesture in some other way..hehe)


7 lagu yg paling best
-- 7?? but all the songs played in the radio I find best to listen..


7 rakan yang anda tag dan mahu mereka buat PERIHAL
7 ini.
-- whoever feels like taking a pee every 7 hour.


bye.

No comments: