.

Sunday, November 16

Tagged - things about me


I've been tagged by Adam. I am delighted to fill in as at this time I don't have any topic to be discussed just yet.

7
fakta tentang saya :
  1. I lived in Petaling Jaya since 1990.
  2. I am the eldest among three siblings
  3. I am the only daughter
  4. I am not spoiled
  5. I went to girl school from 1995-1999
  6. I still keep in touch with my schoolmates, in fact they are my bestfriends.
  7. I am married since 2007

7 perkara menakutkan saya di dunia :

  1. Fierce-looking, barking mad dogs
  2. Heights
  3. Driving
  4. Being fired
  5. Having a fatal diseases eg cancer
  6. Lost my loved-ones.
  7. Balasan hari akhirat..(erks! but its true..)

7 lagu buat masa sekarang :

  1. Rihanna - Take A Bow (aku pun suka lagu ni la Mally...)
  2. Malik and M. Nasir - Mentera Beradu
  3. Agnes Monica - Matahariku (ni pasang ulang2 pun takpe..hehe)
  4. Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
  5. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (lagu ni pun best kan Mally...)
  6. erkks.. ade tu je yg selalu dengar.. lain2 kat radio kot

7 perkara selalu sebut :

  1. Hello, Unity Library (hehe..)
  2. Mampus tak layan.. (Nas, I quote from you.. hehe)
  3. Pukul babi sampai mati
  4. Yes, what seems to be the problem? (also applied whenever I am in the office)
  5. Keep your voice down, please..
  6. Your due date is on...

7 perkara yang amat bernilai :

  1. Time
  2. Love
  3. Money
  4. Family
  5. Friends
  6. Memories
  7. Respect

7 pertama kali dalam hidup saya :

  1. Riding the roller-coaster (scary!!)
  2. Having a car of my own (even drive it myself; although skill masih setan..)
  3. Fell in love (head over heels..) with someone who I recently got married to.
  4. Watching football match at stadium (Malaysia vs. tak ingat)
  5. Went for a surgery (hope this will be the last of my stomach ache)
  6. Selected as the best academic achiever although I truly believe that they are people better than my so-called achievement.

So.. till then,

Have a nice Monday.

2 comments:

Adam Arjuna said...

alop miss nafty,
thanks for doing this all nonsence tagged...
but it fun kan...

fun la sangattt..

Mazwani 'Nafty' Ayu Binti Mazlan said...

kan..

fun sampai menjilat telinga.


erks..*censored..


hahaha...