.

Monday, November 24

Tag Lagi - work station.

Earlier, I stated 'a week from now, we will be in the last month of the year'. More or less. Actually today just turn 25th. I wonder am I the one who is eager to end the year quickly and blaming the times flies damn faster?

A lot of wedding, yo. You can browse here for pictures of Nazri aka Pak Tam ( for obvious reason, you will see why) with Ana. Congratulation for you two love birds, we wish you many happy returns.


So, yeah. Tag. I can't get enough of it because one; it is easier to fill in the tag and post it to blog as an entry so wallah, you dont have to make up stories to write esspecially when you have none; and two it is one way of expressing one's details without sounding too writable.


This time Fetty the mommy have tagged me about my work station. I work in a small-scale library and my room have been converted into a store cum pantry cum prayer's room. I don't mind having a small corner for me to work through acquisitions as it is easier for me to monitor the ever-chaos going on at the circulation counter. Plus, I can never be lonely.

Hehe.

P/S to Fetty: Sorry for the delay.


RULES :
Snap work station anda then... taruk link blog anda kat bawah gambar work station anda...iaitu bersebelahan dengan link-link blog yang ada..tengok contoh yang dibuat nih...begitulah seterusnya sampai bila-bila, ok...sekiranya tag ini berkembang... pasti akan ada banyak link-link di bawahnya...kalau tak... terencat la dia... ha ha ha...lastly...tolong pass tag ini pada tujuh (7) blogger lain...pass la pada siapa-siapa..

This is my desk. Noted that a messy papers and stationaries indicate that I am actually doing my work. In fact, I working hard. Level of concentration can be judge by the volume of messiness visible.

My work station from front view. Again, excuse the mess. My hand can get very dry sometimes and that is why I kept the 'Wild Apple Hand Lotion' close to me. My usage of pens from assorted colours and textures (ball pen or wet ink) to justify purchasing items processing flow. Notice that girly pen with fluffy feathers? I bought it for RM3 from a blind man sometime last year. never had a chance to actually use it, though.

Sometimes, when there are too much to bare; I would rest my head supported by my arms on my desk. (that's why this picture is taken a bit tilting over to the side, using my camera phone.) The green pen is my favourite pen. Emerald give it to me during their visit to this college a year ago. Usually, after scrutinizing the long list of quotations or checking indexes of the delivery orders, a little voice inside my head would slowly started to scream for mercy. You can see why most of librarians have low tolerance over fussy students.




http://jariketot.blogspot.com/ @liyannuarhttp://adamarjuna.blogspot.com
http://kematz.blogspot.com
http://enaekk.blogspot.com


So.. until then, have a nice day peeps.


XoXo


2 comments:

Jasfyra said...

wah..meriah workstation ko..hehe

Naftalena 'Nafty' said...

kan..

nampak rajin kan..