.

Saturday, January 3

2009 - with Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim.

I know its been a while..

*I have missed wishing you all a merry Christmas, Salam Maal Hijrah and Happy New Year to all..

2009 offer me a vague ideas and opportunities, I think. I do think (and hope) that with a year begun with all the chaos of upgrading and double-triple tasking happen with my work right now, everything seems like it is going to be all right. It is good to have a good perspective at the beginning of the year regardless what happen next.

So, a new year. Again. It is a bit corny ( aka poyo) but a year begun with no dream is not going to be a productive year, so the stereotypical queen and king have said. I dare not to list all my resolutions; for that I agree from my lame ass excuses and semi consciousness may witness my downfall to achieve at least one of my 2008 resolutions.

However; 2008 have been good to me. And have seen so much of me more than years before. I can say that maturity might be one of it, but then again I survived a year as a new status quo.

Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for all the good health granted to my family and me; all those time and patience for me to bring the neccessities home; for bringing me closer to my friends and families that love and care about me; for showing me rights and wrongs.

*How I wish to have more humility, and kindness in me.

Well.


A new year.


May it be a colourful new chapter for me; and making me a better person at the end.

1 comment:

Jasfyra said...

selamat tahun baru gak
semoga tahun ini lebih baik dari tahun2 sebelumnya..
insyaAllah