Its a lovely day today, isnt it? I wish the sun will be as clear when we need to go home at the end of the day, today.
Next week, today(Friday the 13th) will be my husband's birthday. I have a lot of plans in my head but its a bit confusing to choose which because of the timing and availability.
Well, there is time for it later.
Been tagged by Chics.
Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband/boyfriend/lover. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband/boyfriend/lover to see how right you really are.
Hmm..Interesting. Maybe this will give me a clue or two on what to get for him..
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Anything that on-air right that time. Unless the remote is with him, he will be enjoying flicking channels after another more than watching one solid show. But whenever he is in his parents house, he will turn on the MTV/Channel V.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He doesnt consume leaf; that's what he called it. So I think we might as well give him a Dunhill raw dress with RM1-lighter on the side. He will be enjoying that for sure.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Seafood, minus the fish.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
Cochraine High School, KL.
6. What size shoes does he wear?
8 or 9 I think. Very gergasi, I know.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
It would be t-shirts and jeans as well as receipts.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He is more a rice person.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Elaborate dishes that may take hours to prepare that include red meat and rice.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Choco pop kot. ke Choco ape ntah nama dia.
11. What would he never wear?
Skirt and blouse and baju kurung. Huhu.. he is more conventional type and never really experience with modern fashion. So there is no risk to see him dress up as Punk or gothic or metrosexual-tight-clothes.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Kampung Baru FC.
13. Who did he vote for?
Nobody. But he have been brought up among government servants and go figure he will vote for if he ever going to vote.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me. kan? (mate merenung tajam...)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Sing. haha. but since he also not really Anuar Zain; so shut up je la kan let me sing.
16. What is his heritage?
I dont know, really. One day he woke up looking like Javanese, and the other day he will look like Siamese. But he is true malay - inside out.
A good looking one.Hehe.
17. What is his favourite colour?
Blue and black and white.
18. What is his habit?
Meramas mesra kereta.
19. What is he proud of?
I dont know. He too proud to mention any.
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
I will make sure he'll read it.
Now I’m tagging:
1. Azlina Ibrahim
2. Fetty Azura
Yeah. I think I know now what to give him..