.

Monday, April 27

Points that really doesnt matter.

***
1. Remain composure, yet again have to re-assure myself. I have this feeling of bursting out loud if something or someone poke the wrong hole. Seriously need to consider anger management therapy.


***
2. Have been broke for several days until the pay day. Need to maintain serious momentum and strategic, monetary planning on how to save up for the holiday next month.


***
3. Met a sweet, young and talented someone who like to sell me some insurance policy. Not to buy anymore policies; but sure love to meet her again..


***
4. Done with the work for this week and preparing for the visit next week. My mind is and will be traveling with my soul this time around.. hehe. Hopefully, there will be no rattling rambles of students and please keep peace as long as we could, shall we?


***
5.I have two words for you, Susan Boyle. Check it out in youtube.


***
Bye.



p/s: Will be rambling on about the preparation later, but now let me do what I'm paid to do.

No comments: