.

Thursday, April 9

Tag by Mommy Zura

***
Have read this tag from Chic's blog earlier, tup-tup dah ade orang tag..


So here goes;

1)Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?

Naftalena: Beloved, Behold, Believe -Chronicles of a daily verve..


Naftalena is my nick name during MiRC years. There are a few of my online friends that thought Naftalena is my real name; obviously they all failed to recall chemistry 101 during schooling years. Hehe. Anyway, it is important to me to have this blog by this name so to prolong the legacy. Huahua. Speaking like a true drama there. Here is where I filled with different adventures and stories to tell. As well as craps and junks and whatsoever cramping up the space.


2)Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?

http://naftyshares.blogspot.com

Nafty is a short for Naftalena as Jerry for Jeremy. I think the blog link name is self-explanatory.


3)Apakah 'method' penulisan dalam blog anda?

Method of writing? Free from any methods that is. I write whatever I want.

4)Pernah terasa nak hapuskan blog anda?

No. Its my escape place and also my punching bag.

5)Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang tag anda ni?

She is a friend of mine for 6 years now. She is happily married with two gorgeous princess as her daughters. She is dedicated, lovable mother who loves to have a loooong, sinful chat with me.


hehe. kan zura kan?

6)Next 10 person to tag.

1. Kematz
2.Adam Arjuna
3. Arbainn
4. Hantu Raya
5. Encik Seman
6. Pah Bedah, yo.
7. Najib Tun Razak
8. Thomas and Friend
9. Cical
10. J. Reza baby..


Okay. Have a good pre-weekend!!

No comments: