.

Wednesday, October 21

Pressure working for the pressureee..

I think I had enough entries about me whining the facts of work-related stress and all. The truth is, this kind of thing have not been discussed earlier in the classroom during study and we all take for granted that everything will be fine or something will work out.

We all love to blame to others for any implications that dragged us to shitty situations. I am sorry for those who have been trapped into that situation and I think I can imagine how they suffer in silence; especially if it circulating among the ones that have the most influence and power.

How to overcome? The truth is, it is still remain a mystery and it is up to one-self to stand up to fight for it or to just lay low for it to pass by.

I don't know why I am writing all this but I think it have to do with situations my friends are facing now. Nothing like that ever happen to me; Alhamdulillah and hope it never will.

2 comments:

Asu said...

what happened dear??

Naftalena 'Nafty' said...

not to me. Someone else, a friend. Besela, kalau keje makan gaji ni mmg banyak peel manusia kita akan tengok.