.

Wednesday, August 25

Post Partum Message

Salam Everyone.

1. First, I would like to wish you all a very happy Ramadhan and May Allah bless us with all the good things in life. Amiinn..

2. Its have been 24 days since my labour. My, what a ride it was. To come to think of it deeply; how now I salute all the mothers who undergone a crucial, pain and all-sort-of-suffering during the process. Alhamdulillah, mine was smooth; too smooth actually, Allah blessed me with no feeling of the contraction pain, until the very last dilation.

With that, I surrender myself to all the doctors in the labour room, pushing down when I was asked to push, without knowing and feeling any urge to do so. Alhamdulillah, I had a normal delivery; assist with a vacuum at a very last minute because of exhaustion. I was worried that my baby's head will somewhat turned into a cone-like head; as the saying goes around that any vacuum assisted delivery will re-sculpt the baby's head into something funny.

Well, that's not true. Alhamdulillah, my baby's head turned out perfectly fine.

I was overwhelmed with so many feelings when the baby was born; until the most unforgettable experience of being stitch (2 times) and FELT EVERY PULLING THREADS. Allah Maha Adil. Allah takes away my contraction pain, and replace it with this. Typing about this made me squirk eerily as the experience will never past out my memory box, for now.

3. Breastfeeding at first was extremely painful for me. My nipple condition is fragile; and had cracked 2-3 times upon breastfed and pumped. Many nights I cried agonizing pain whenever the little princess screaming; asked to be fed. During that time, I thank Allah that I have a very understanding husband; who always give me the right words for comfort and always up whenever it is a feeding time.

Thank you ye Sai.

4. Now that I have settled the breastfeed dilemma, the stiches had dissolve and my body is re-instating it normal figure, I am now adjusting of the motherhood timezone; up all night and drowsy all day..

5. Its Ramadhan and I am not fasting for the whole month. It will take me years to replace all 30 days of this later.

6. Pictures of baby in facebook.




Tara.

2 comments:

nieda said...

semuanya dah selamat..happy breastfeeding..first time mmg nipple akan crack..Bagi baby masa untuk belajar..owh ada jual cream utk nipple crack.. Aku pkai brand lansinoh dan medela..kedua2nya sgt membantu.

Naftalena 'Nafty' said...

huhu.. mmg cabaran yg amat besar nak bagi breastfeeding ni.